I thought it would be interesting and somewhat fun if I blogged everyday up until Christmas Day in December. Apparently this idea was already an idea before I thought of it and the idea is called #Blogmas. Most would think it to be an abbreviation of Christmas and blogging, but I look at it as an abbreviation of blogging more, since “mas” means “more” when translating from Spanish to English. Anyways. There is not one specific concept for Blogmas like there was for Blogtober, the blogging event for the month of October. So I have taken it upon myself to invent Christmas related topics for the month of December, leading up to Christmas!
Those ideas are as follows:
- Welcome to Blogmas
- My Christmas list
- 5 Things to be Joyful about this holiday season
- Best Christmas gift ideas that cost next to nothing
- Christmas dishes to serve and try this year
- Best Christmas gifts for men of all ages
- Fake or real Christmas tree: a debate
- Best Christmas gifts for women of all ages
- Christmas traditions
- Best holiday music; a playlist
- Best holiday movies; a list
- The meaning of Christmas
- Best places to shop for Christmas gifts
- What to say in your Christmas cards
- Snow day memories
- Why Christmas is arguably the best holiday
- How does Christmas make you feel? why?
- What is your ideal Christmas?
- What does COVID-19 Christmas look like to you and your family?
- What was your best Christmas gift that you ever received/given?
- What was your worst Christmas gift that you ever received/gave?
- Did you believe in Santa? For how long?
- Favorite Christmas memory.
- Least favorite Christmas memory.
- Christmas is here, what now?
I will perform my due diligence to keep at this list and to write to my heart’s content! I am very excited for this holiday season and what it will bring. I bought all the presents for everyone I love and care for already and I can soon unravel what I got everyone.
Til next time,