This is my 100th post here on Precarious Aquarius. Thanks to WordPress, I have had an effective outlet to let out all my guts and feelings over anything and everything.
It’s unfathomable that I have made it thus far just shy of six months. I believe I started this blog February 11th, 2020 and now would just about mark half a year on this site, consistently blogging weekly, and often daily.
I am so inconsistent when it comes to hobbies that I’m honestly surprised I have made it thus far. I am truly proud of myself for finally sticking with something; a positive outlet, that’s a huge plus. Let this be a virtual celebration of what all has happened in six months, whether it be personal growth or blogging growth.
- As of tonight, 10:05 p.m. PST I have 76 followers. I know it’s not much, but 76 individuals care about what I have to say. That’s insane! Insanely awesome. Thank you all so much for the support and love it keeps my heart beating and alive another day. Gives me a will to live.
- The stats in total in less than 6 months on 08/07/2020 are as follows: Views – 2,385 ~ Likes – 255 ~ Comments – 43
- Not only has my blog grown exponentially from month to month, I have too.
- I stood my ground and left a toxic job on April 1
- In mid April, Diego and I reconciled and got back together. Best, yet the hardest decision I have had to make for my well being.
- End of April – started talking my medication regularly
- May – prepared to move in with Diego
- June – got a decent temp job and moved in with Diego.
- July – paid ahead on bills and expenses.
- July 19th – hosted a successful housewarming party
- July 20th – started this work at home job that I think I will enjoy once I get past this dreadful training.
- kept the house clean and tidy nearly everyday and cook for Diego and myself daily
- August 5 – survived my therapist quitting on me
- August 5 – survived swallowing a bug in the middle of a hit off my weed pipe
- August 7 – survived… no, CONQUERED through 100 blog posts, endless hours of punching the damn keys, morning, noon, and night, battling myself and my emotions. I did it
So what’s next?
100 more posts? A vlog? I’m not quite sure yet. I’m working out the details of what I want this blog to become, my brand, my business… I say business tentatively because I’m trying to make a business out of blogging or vlogging or both but I guess the only thing stopping me from reaching that goal is well, me. I can make excuses all day long on why I don’t come up with a certain idea for a business venture regarding mental health. But that doesn’t kick start anything, it only hinders me.
To answer your dying question, I am not sure. But until next time.